Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tell it with a slant...

What's great about guerrilla marketing is that these are advertisements that pop up in unusual places, and the juxtaposition of this surprising element forces the passerby to say, "well what's that over here...let me investigate."  And Blammo!  ...You've got their attention.  While there are good examples of awesome guerrilla marketing all over the internets this one I just saw recently from Brazil:    


The hopscotch element appeals to this kid in me... I still want to jump in the squares whenever I see one.  To make the point that "Any child's play gets harder when they suffer from rheumatism." these hopscotch stickers were placed in unusual areas, and having it askew drives the point of the message while simultaneously bringing attention to the advertisement.  

No comments:

Post a Comment